Caring For Your Real Estate Concerns is My First Priority!
Tips for Indoor and Outdoor Grilling
Wanting to learn how to do some outdoor or indoor grilling? Here are some helpful tips to follow:
- A hot grill is your best defense against sticky situations. Be sure that the grates are piping hot before laying down your food.
- Keep a spray bottle of water close by to tame any flare-ups.
- To oil your grill without creating a wild fire: fold up a cotton kitchen towel, lightly dip in vegetable oil, and use your tongs to glide a coat onto the grates.
- Barbeque sauces contain sugar that caramelize and then quickly burn. Try a dry rub in the beginning and then at the end of grilling baste with a thin coating of sauce.
- When cooking anything skewered soak the wooden sticks in water first to prevent them from burning.
Links to check out: